Healthy Start, Inc. Community Education Calendar
Events for June 2019
Events Search and Views Navigation
Attend 2 or more classes, and you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a gift basket!
You can now register for all of our Community Education classes online! Visit our Facebook page @HealthyStartPGH or go to www.healthystartpittsburgh.eventbrite.com. To register by phone, contact our main office at (412) 247-4009.
- Crafts | Let’s Get Creative! Learn creative ways to make various projects, while freeing your mind and exploring your creative side!
- Thinking Out of Your Box: Help Me! | Learn how to take on “hard times” and locate resources in or surrounding your community.
- Budgeting & Couponing | Learn to manage what you have and maximize opportunities to save.
- Smoking Cessation | This class will discuss the health risks of smoking and direct you to resources to help you quit.
- Infant Massage | This class will teach ways to promote nurturing and communication with your child through massage. Parents and caregivers are welcome.
- Relationship 101 | Learn how to identify healthy vs unhealthy relationships and how to effectively communicate.
- Breastfeeding 101 | This class will teach you the basics of breastfeeding and go over its benefits and some expectations.